Some advice for keeping your skin healthy and beautiful, regardless of age. Use these skin care and nutrition tips to keep aging gracefully.
- Identify your skin type and begin a good skin care routine using quality products.
- You must have top 8 products
- Cleanser, toner, exfoliator, masque, firming serum moisturizer, eye cream and a good sun protection cream.
- Ensure you use products that maintain the skins hydration
- Avoid the use of Sunbeds
- Facial massage will enhance the circulation and the muscular tissue of the face, neck and decollate.
- Try some Facial exercises
- Exercise regularly to recharge your cells
Nutrition for the skin from the inside out
- Eat life energy super foods like watercress and Turmeric
- Support your body’s ability to produce collagen by including essential supplements:
- Antioxidant supplements, Omegas, Vitamin D, Vitamin B complex
- Keep the skin hydrated by drinking at least 8 glasses of water per day
- Gut health is essential for radiant skin, include pro biotics to increase the microbiomes in your gut
- Start juicing using 80% vegetables and 20% fruit
- Eat foods that suit your body, read a good book called: “Eat for your blood type”
- Avoid high sugar intake, over consumption of alcohol and trans fats, they cause cellular inflammation, cellular deterioration, aging the skin cells