Get Off To A Great Start This New Year

The love affair you seek is within yourself.


If you think the right thoughts, encode the right habits, and feel the joy everyday you can get off to a great start this New Year. By encompassing these 10 motivational drivers for the first month of the year, you are reprogramming your body and mind to be the best they can be. You are amazing and you can now make the right choices to reach for your north star and become the amazing person you came to this earth to be!

new year motivation nature
1.Your thoughts have real power

Begin each by observing your thinking.

  • Are your thoughts predominantly positive or negative?
  • Cancel, clear, and delete any negative ones.
2. A win in the morning is a win for the whole day

“Wake up with determination, go to sleep with satisfaction”

  • Start each day by visualizing the day you would love to live.
3.Knowledge is power, never stop learning
  • Keep stimulating you brain by reading, writing, and learning something new every day.
4. Amazing things happen, when you distance yourself from negativity
  • Anything that makes you feel stressed, fearful, or sad, destroys your positivity, creativity, focus and diminishes your energy.
  • Know that in each moment you have a new choice.
5. Inhale the future, exhale the past
  • Energise your body by taking time throughout the day to connect with your body and breathe.
  • Breathe in for the count of 4, expanding your belly and chest, hold for the count of 8, release for the count of 4.
6. Movement in your body = movement in your life

Moving your body will:

  • Prevent stagnation in your body and in your life.
  • Keep your body healthy, strong, and vibrant.
  • Keep you younger longer.
7. Welcome stress

10% of all stress is due to external factors, the remaining 90% is linked to our reaction to stress.

  • Sit and tune into your body
  • Stop fighting it, welcome any feelings of stress and anxiety, observe the powerful effects when you welcome the emotions.
8. Take quiet time

The universe is not outside of yourself, everything you already want is within you

  • Sit and meditate for at least 10 minutes every day!
  • Taking quiet time for yourself every day, is you taking responsibility for your own health and wellbeing.
  • Understand that your physical and emotional state is contributing to building your resilience and ability to control your emotions.
  • Taking quiet reflective time helps you connect to your powerful invisible self.
9. Know your Big WHY!
  • Knowing your Big Why, will help you plug emotionally into whatever drives you.
  • Whatever it is that fills you with joy, do what makes your heart sing.
  • Realizing that you are fulfilling your life’s purpose.
10.Self-care is a necessity not a luxury
  • Stop rejecting yourself
  • Love yourself, accept yourself, embrace yourself.
  • Know that you are enough

Put these 10 drivers into action and make this your plan for the next 30 days and review your progress.


“Make the rest of your life the best of your life”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *